Bridge Company A/S is the company behind the Bridge+More solution
Easily better bridge – Simply more fun – Complete – Universal
Happy New Year from all of us to you and your family.
We have launched a new dealer version! The new "Select+" dealer and we launch a new Teaching app as part of 13 new apps - 6 different apps - and now for both Android and Apple and one Windows app.
We now have users in more than 40 countries. A considerately and an increasing number of clubs - contact us to hear about our leading reference clubs in your country - and numerous social players are using the Bridge+More solution - and we are pleased with their amazing feedback - see more here.
We have continued - also during Covid-19 - to continuously improve our solution and our solution’s advantages for the users - new game types, better result presentations, better reports and improved running scores (monitor) options as well as easier federation reporting – as always developments mainly based on user requests.
It would be a long list if I should mention all the new and improved features - but I want to mention one additional new important feature - we added in the Autumn added our “Keep playing” feature. Should you experience a communication failure or instability – defined as internet, Wi-Fi, provider or server issues - the game will simply continue and game details will be synchronised, when possible, automatically or at your request (a simple click).
We have also worked hard to present exciting device news - we have launched a new dealer version! The new "Select+" version.
We look forward to showing you more about the new dealer version. For now, a few headlines. We have added/changed among others:
• Upgraded the Processor and Microcontrollers
• Upgraded Stepper Engine to a more silent version
• Upgraded Stepper Engine Driver for an even higher turning precision
• Reduced the power (battery) consumption
• Added a simple to use hard reset function, just in case
and based it on the popular "Select" dealer - but we maintained the simple and functional lid and the light and sound damping casing material.
Last year we announced 4 new apps - but because of Covid-19 implications on bridge games in general - we decided to be more ambitious and take the time to benefit from new development options and increase the number of apps to 13 - 6 different apps - for both Android and Apple - and for the Live app also a Windows app.
• A new “Dealer” app – an improved native version of the app used to handle and manage the Bridge+More solution – for example, to register and see the game details
• A “Predealt” app - an app to handle games with pre-dealt cards based upon our advanced bridge platform and features – and easy to use (as illustrated)
• A “Live” (Online) app for you to play online games based upon our advanced bridge platform and features – notice, as mentioned a Windows version will also be available
• A “Player” app – with 2 sections – one section to make it easy for all players to see and study their results and history – and one section to register easily when convenient. The next option will be a unique correction process option
• An “Admin” (TD) app - to make it easy for a club manager, a tournament director to manage and handle the game from an app – everywhere
• A Teaching app - which offers small teaching tasks and access to your teaching sets – including teaching results, history and information - based upon our bridge teaching platform and features
Besides the many features each of these apps offers and the uniqueness the combined app universe offers – we now cover all the bridge game handling options - with our unique tabletop dealer, with pre-dealt cards in trays and online bridge!
Please also notice, all the bridge game handling options can be mixed and used at the same game at the same time - in other words, some tables can be played with dealers, some tables with pre-dealt cards and some tables with the Live app - to offer unique handlings and flexibilities to a bridge game - and specially made to handle the wishes of those players who want to play Face 2 Face with cards or those players who would like to stay safe at home.
At Bridge Company we aim to continuously develop our solution and universe - and user feedback and user requests are important to our development process. Therefore, we are looking for app beta testers - initially by sending us an email - and shortly we expect to change our beta process at Google Play, Huawei AppConnect and Apple App Store to public access. Can't you wait - mail us - and please also tell us your device details.
Remember, we always welcome comments or if you cannot wait to learn more – please contact us.
Bridge+More by Bridge Company A/S ... See MoreSee Less